July 15

Tuesday, August 01, 2006




Life




time to grow up?

If so, I might throw up.

What's expected of me,

Now that the gray is there to see?

My mind still seems so keen,

I still feel like nineteen.

Am I supposed to be all serious?

as i enter 20, what's the big deal,it's just a number, but for me, it's big deal,
this age means a lot to me.


my sister said to me, "sis you are now a young adult...."
that means im no longer a teenager,
this word will be banish from my life dictionary forever

i guess i really have to 'grow up'
thinking about my life and my future
thou i did think about it all the time
but this year it means a lot to me with this age


i look back at the things i had achieved
plan that has accomplished
but it was nothing
the future are more to be done
if i didnt act fast
and took some action
then there will be nothing that i will achieve


Love





when this day come,

i wait for this person to wish me on my special day
i wait patiently,
quietly,
but sadly....
until the sun hide itself
and the moon came out
still no message or call from this person
how come this person forget me
i send an sms
he call me
but she wasn't there

there's nothing more precious on this special day
than a birthday wishes from ur love one
mak and abah

but i know,
she never forget me
she was there when i first came into this world
with that i never felt sad
even if she didnt wish me

this is for u mak


To My Mama

I just want to let you know
What is on my mind.
You know that I love you so.
You are one of a kind.

In my heart, there's a special place
Where all of your love lives.
Everything's in a special case
And all my love to you I g
ive.

It hurts me when I see you cry,
Makes my tears come running down.
And I always know the reason why
I can see it in your frown.

When, late at night, you're asleep in bed
And I'm still wide awake.
I creep in your room and kiss your head
For the sweet dreams it will make.

Don't look back in the past
Or listen to the bad things I say.
For they are untrue, I regret them fast
I love you more each and every day.

I wish I could kiss away your pain
And dry your lonesome tears.
If I could, I'd stop your unwanted rain
And scare away your fears.

No words can explain how I
feel.
I can never thank you enough.
For all the love and pain you've healed
When all my times got tough.

I wrote this poem as I sat
Thinking of my Mama, so true.
In rough times, always remember that
Mama, I Love You!!!

(c) Carrie Houlihan All Rights Reserved



Expectation, Dream, Suprises

every year
i always expect people to remember my birthday
especially my family and friends
i always dream that this day will be really special
that this day will be full of suprises

and it always doesn't turn out to be as i expected
but when i ponder back,
that dream
that suprise
it did happen

'be happy with what u have
if u spend ur life looking for greener pastures,
you might find you're too old to climb the fence
'

that day turn out to be a special day
and it is suprising with a series of unexpected event
with unexpected people
which at the end of the day
bring that smile on ur face
on that special day....


'everyone u meet has a flower in their heart,water it with ur smile'


thank u for those who has bring that smile in me....u know who u r

0 comments: