ahlan wa sahlan

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

assalamualaikum


all this while i have been goin tru other people's blog, reading their thoughts, keeping update on what's going on the other side of the world, the event of their life.

everyday, i realize the desire inside of me has grown and alhamdulillah, today, 31st of july i took the effort to visualizing this desire and dream into a reality...

i dedicated this blog to
me...
the part of me which has this eager to write and express what is in myself.
improvising my writting skills and expressing myself

and also as birthday present to myself, as i turned 20

for my family and close friend..so we can share our thought and strenghten the bond with the name of ukhuwah....insyaAllah


'aamal wa amani'
hopes and wishes

never lose hopes
and all ur wishes will come true


p/s:feel free to correct what is wrong, thought, writting etc.
life, never stop learning

2 comments:

Edward Ott said...

I look forward to reading more of your writing.

maryam nabielah said...

thank you
didnt expect to have people interested in what i wrote